An Undeniable Love ♡
♪ accid-elsa-ly in love ♫
i’ve lost 18 followers so far because of this
Kantai Collection Update 2014-04-23:
- Start of the Spring 2014 Event, “Recon Planes, Launching!” This event has a high focus on achieving high Line of Sight. Seaplanes and Reconnaissance Aircraft are recommended. This event will last until May 6th.
- Added functionality for Seaplanes and Reconnaissance Planes. Achieving successful scouting gives extra damage during the first aerial combat phase. Aerial Superiority/Supremacy also allows for cut in attacks during the day phase.
- New ships that can be obtained in the event
- Destroyer Amatsukaze as a reward from clearing E3
- Destroyer Tanikaze as a drop from the event maps
- Repair Ship Akashi as a reward from clearing E-2. Akashi had previously appeared unnamed in the game’s premium item shop
- Repair Ships can recover the health of ships during sorties
- Light Cruiser Sakawa as a reward from clearing E-5
- Tone, Chikuma, and Bismarck have received Kai 2s, that can be achieved with a special Blueprint item. To obtain this Blueprint, players need to trade in medals they have obtained from clearing extra operations and event maps.
- New BGM tracks for the event
- Recon Planes, Launch! (索敵機、発艦始め！)
- The Enemy Fleet is Spotted! (敵艦隊、見ゆ！)
- Several improvement’s to the game’s UI to improve game speed and prevent crashes